Our Commitment to You
At Avalon Inn, guest wellbeing is of utmost importance to us. For this reason, we have always maintained an uncommonly high standard of cleanliness and hygiene on our premises. As part of our daily housekeeping service, floors are swept and mopped and all bathroom surfaces are sanitized. Bed linen and bath towels are changed every three days and laundered in high-temperature wash.
Now, in line with government guidelines and regulations regarding the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic, we have implemented additional health and safety measures as follows:
- Face masks are required for all staff in public areas. Cleaning staff follow physical distancing rules and wear face masks and gloves when working inside guest rooms. Staff are trained to sanitize their hands regularly and they are thermally screened by the management every day.
- Face masks are required for guests in public areas. While we trust that guests will carry their own face mask and hand sanitizer, just in case we do have both items available to purchase.
- Guest check-in and check-out does entail some contact with the management. A hands-free hand sanitizer dispenser and a thermal screening provision are available at reception. This area is regularly disinfected between every arrival/departure. The manager’s safe will remain in use to store guest passports and valuables.
- While we do not have a credit card payment facility, cashless payment by electronic transfer is welcome.
- Hand soap in guest rooms is individually wrapped and replaced after each stay. All items on the in-room tea/coffee service tray are individually wrapped single portions.
- Yoga shala, garden table and benches are sanitized daily. Yoga blankets and bolster covers are laundered in high-temperature wash between groups. Guests should please bring their own yoga mats.
- Should guest feel unwell for whatever reason, prompt access to a doctor is available.